Executive Coaching & Whole Health Education for Enhancing Your Vitality
With pressures in the midst of a work-centric culture, how do you ensure your own well-being isn’t being compromised?
Everyone needs time for reflection and sometimes we need new tools for taking better care of ourselves. Partnership-Works is dedicated to mind and body practices that are foundational to health, ultimately, reducing stress, enhancing inner peace and leadership effectiveness.
• Restoring energy and remembering your natural state of being
• Learning practical evidenced based mindfulness skills for reducing stress
• Gaining information and resources on five elemental aspects of whole health
• Designing a self-care program
• Growing joyful resiliency
Individual Coaching Services
- It all begins with training your mind.
- Mindfulness supports your body’s well-being and healthier lifestyle choices.
- Gaining confidence for making difficult decisions.
- Acquiring resiliency skills for effectiveness at work.
- Integrating practices that support your leading with excellence.
For best results, you are invited to consider meeting twice a month, for three months. One month is too short a time to fully realize benefits for achieving your goals. Coaching sessions are offered in person at my office or via video conferencing/telephone. Coaching times are available between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays.
My coaching provides:
- Courage for making aligned choices
- Educational resources for a healthy lifestyle
- Mindfulness practices for managing stress, improving focus, and inner peace
- Strategies for developing meaningful relationships
- Communication techniques for leading with more confidence
Workshops and Group Services
Join us for gentle movement and meditation from Holden Qigong Five Element practices, for enhancing immunity and resiliency. The practices will be calming for the mind, relaxing for your heart and replenishing for your body. You are welcome “anytime” throughout!
Friday Morning Qigong
Time: 8 AM – 9 AM, Pacific Time
Register and Join us at this link here
Cost: Suggested donation of $10-$20 per class
Qigong for Sustaining Your Resiliency (Offered Through The Franciscan Spiritual Center)
Date: Tuesdays, October 5 – November 16, 2021
Time: 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM, Pacific Time
This seven-week series, of 1.5 hour classes, will focus on five elemental aspects of well-being through dialogue, movement and meditation. We will be practicing a Five Element Qigong routine, combined with giving attention to five aspects of our health for enhancing your immune system and creating flow in your life.
Register through calling: 503-794-8542
Health Is Wealth
This program is a personalized Mind Body Program designed for executives who want wellness practices for dramatically improving life. See program details here
We are an interdisciplinary team whose leadership development approach focuses on evolving communication and meeting clients needs through designing a plan that includes coaching and facilitation. Outcomes are fostered by supporting human development and cultural evolution. Learn more here
“I have been a client of Teddy’s for several years. With her deep knowledge and experience in coaching, she has guided me through a difficult part of my life with utmost respect and professionalism. She is a treasure trove of effective mindfulness practices and guidance on life affirming skills. Her ability to help me integrate these practices and skills is invaluable as she continues to nudge me toward growth in every aspect of my life. Warm and positive, Teddy is a joy to be in relationship with as we work together to demonstrate that partnership really works in mind, body and leadership aspects of life.”