You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Jon Kabat-Zinn
Individual Coaching Services
- It all begins with training your mind.
- Mindfulness supports your body’s well-being and healthier lifestyle choices.
- Gaining confidence for making difficult decisions.
- Acquiring resiliency skills for effectiveness at work.
- Integrating practices that support your leading with excellence.
For best results, you are invited to consider meeting twice a month, for three months. One month is too short a time to fully realize benefits for achieving your goals. Coaching sessions are offered in person at my office or via video conferencing/telephone. Coaching times are available between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays.
My coaching provides:
- Courage for making aligned choices
- Educational resources for a healthy lifestyle
- Mindfulness practices for managing stress, improving focus, and inner peace
- Strategies for developing meaningful relationships
- Communication techniques for leading with more confidence
Cultivating Health Through Mindfulness – Enjoy this one day workshop for reducing stress and enhancing health through embracing Lifestyle Medicine concepts, in combination with mindfulness practices. Sometimes we need to take rest and acquire new tools for re-setting our nervous system. Join me for an uplifting day of evidenced based practices for sustaining healthy power. See the November 2019 flyer.
Community Practice Group for Healthcare Providers – Facilitating Mindful Medicine‘s monthly Community Practice Group for providers who want to integrate mindfulness into their lives. This two hour session is held at DAYA Foundation every third Thursday of the month, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. See flyer.
Customized Leadership Development is offered to businesses interested in evolving their communication skills and working in better sync as a group. Programs are designed to meet client needs through designing a specific plan that may include teaching, facilitating and coaching. Retreats for renewal can be part of this planning.
“When it comes to your development, I believe mindfulness coaching is better coaching because mindfulness practices have proven benefits for clients in health, decision-making and leadership. There is conscious attending to what’s happening for you emotionally, mentally and relationally.”